Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rough Week



As much as I enjoy being able to see and feel mini-kuper move...it's been a rough week for me. I keep getting rude comments about how big I am and wonder "what's wrong with people?" Were they brought up to act that way?? No manners? You don't see me going around saying "geez, looks like you've gained some weight". Of course, the raging hormones don't help either...

John's cousin gave us a crib so I went and picked it up last night. We're taking the crib I had bought on craigslist over to my parents house. Last night we celebrated my birthday and also farewell dinner for Grandma Durham (John's Grandma). Tonight, we'll be celebrating my birthday over at my parents house and tomorrow night I am going to Mineola for the Taco Run and will celebrate my actual birthday with John and some of my friends from work.



1 comment:

Kathe Kay said...

Hang in there...I love you and I love Aurora Kay