Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ultrasound Today - 30 weeks 5 days

Had a doctor's appointment and ultrasound today to measure mini-kuper. To everyone's surprise, I'm sure, we are not having a huge baby! She's weighing about 3 lbs. 10 oz. which is right on track so as of now I do not plan her arriving early into this world.

John and I tried to determine on the ultrasound which of us she looks like. I think she has his nose and my cheeks. On the 4D picture you can really tell how chubby her cheeks are. And we also got a picture that shows she has a ton of hair (according to the wivestale, it would explain all the heartburn).

She is head down so she's in good position for birth and was kicking away. We can't wait to meet her in 9+ more weeks!

I will take new belly pictures this weekend (31 weeks).
Bottom- arrow pointing toward full head of hair. Top- profile picture (nose and lips).














4D pictures of her face...look at those chubby cheeks!


2 comments:

pecky said...

What a beautiful little baby - love those chunky cheeks!

*kim* said...

Aw, wow--So cute! Love those pics!!